Reflecting on my favorite quotes!





                       Refelecting on my favorite quotes!


                 Hello! In today's post,I am going to be reflecting on my favorite quotes! I love reflecting on quotes and sharing my thoughts and insights about them! Happy Reading!




Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. - W. Clement ...Quote 1:Aim for the moon,if you miss you may hit a star:
              This quote is my first favorite among all the other ones.I live by this quote! What it basically explains is that we must always aim high in our lives,no matter what.And those high aims will surely,surely help us achieve great heights in life and if not moon,we can always hit a star!











Dale Carnegie Quote: “When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade ...Quote 2:When fate hands you a lemon,make lemonade:
              This quote by Dale Carnegie is absolutely true and inspirational at the same time.It explains that life cannot be always sweet,nor can it be always sour,it's always a mix of both.So,when fate brings something which is sour,we must avoid complaining about it and live in that hard time because it's going to pass,anyway.





John Wooden Quote: “You can always do more than you think you can ...
Quote 3:You can always do more than you think:
                It's sooo true! The thing where we all lack is that we let our imaginations be the hurdles in our lives and basically,in our way to success.What we think is that we can't do it,the truth being we can do so much more! We just don't know our capability.It's much more than we think it is! Things may seem super difficult at first,but everything gets better with consistency and practise!




                            I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts,reflections and insights on the above three quotes.Make sure to subscribe and follow (it means a lot to me😇).Also comment down below if you would love a part 2 of this...I would love writing it!



                                                THANKS FOR READING! BYE!!!






                                                                                                                                 -Mehr💚

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamful

Dreamful

Dreamful