Recreating Van gogh's 'The Starry Night' in oil pastel.



 कला CORNER #1:Recreating 'The Starry Night' in Oil Pastels!



Hi!Today's post is so special as it is the first post related to art on my blog and I am naming my art series 'कला Corner'.I recreated the iconic painting-Starry Night in oil pastels!Let's have a look at what I've got...


 This is the original painting done by Van Gogh ,it was done in oil colors in the year 1889 and the rest is history.


MY PAINTING:


So,I first started off with sketching this drawing,at first I wasn't going to sketch it which would have been a big mistake and I'm thankful I didn't make that mistake.Anyways,my first step was sketching and this is how my sketch turned out.




Next step was the beautiful blue skies!So I did the sky with stippling technique and this is how it turned out..



This is an almost completed painting of mine...as you can see there's only a tiny part left for getting completed.



And this!!!!Is the completed painting!!!I really loved how it turned out ,do tell me how you feel about it in the comment section .I'd love reading your comments!!!


MY VIEWS:

I honestly enjoyed doing this painting as it was something new for me and I wanted to recreate it from a long long time...I also found out how fun can it be to recreate a famous painting!It was definitely enjoyable and I had a really good time.

MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE PAINTING:

So,my favourite part in the whole painting has to be the cypress tree because it kind of grabs the viewers attention and looks amazing at the same time.



                          Thanks for reading!Bye!


                                                              -Mehr💚




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamful

Dreamful

Incredible monsoons are here!